I finally uploaded some visuals.

A central market, Paloquemao, on an odd morning--there was an official band marching through!

The month of August is kite flying month, and the huge, central park of Bogota goes all out for the occasion. I bought a baby one for 1,500 mil (75 cents)!

Diana had been begging for us to take pictures together, so I gave in.

A bright sunset and an odd looking circular building.

This last weekend, Diana and I went to an artisan market where this sweet band was playing with homemade instruments.

On Saturday I went kite flying with some friends, and although there wasn't much wind, we did get them up and flying for a while.
Kites always remind me of Mary Poppins, and that catchy tune!

My friends imitating the Santos graffiti (this was right before I stepped in fresh dog poop, gross)!

Diana and her half sister, whom we visited at the artisan market--don't they look very much alike?
No comments:
Post a Comment