Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Endings

Today is my last day in Cazuca.

I'll be back in a week for graduation, but this is my last official day/night I will live in the neighborhood of el progreso.

I was feeling the pressure to clean and pack but today I'm trying to chill out. I know it will all get done. I

I was feeling nostalgic about my not seeing my kids again, so here are some of my favorite pictures of them and one of the front door of the building that I live(d) in.

LOVE




Today is my last day in Cazuca.

I'll be back in a week for graduation, but this is my last official day/night I will live in the neighborhood of el progreso.

I was feeling the pressure to clean and pack but today I'm trying to chill out. I know it will all get done.

This morning felt nostalgic about my not seeing my kids again, so here are some of my favorite pictures of them and one of the front door of the building that I live(d) in.

LOVE

1 comment:

  1. Amor:
    Enjoy the great memories and especially the photos of the kids you taught! Bitter sweet I know but take satisfaction knowing you left a great impression of the ones you touched! I love you!
    XOXO
    tia

    ReplyDelete